Style by Liv has always been a brand that values self-improvement whether it was external improvement from beauty products or inward improvement from nutrition and meditation. Over the years, my journey for self-improvement has become all about achieving optimal wellness in everything that I do. I’ve begun working out regularly, drinking more water, switching to non-toxic beauty products, meditating daily, drinking Kombucha and reading all the research/books on wellness.
When I was invited to become a brand ambassador for the W.E.L.L. Summit in Boston
I was soo
excited! I’ve heard amazing things from the people who have been to the W.E.L.L. Summit in the past so I’ve been dying to go and expand my knowledge base. I’m equally excited to learn some really cool things to share with you all.
Some of the things I’m looking forward to this year at the W.E.L.L. Summit Boston are:
- Community. Being a part of the #WellSummitTribe has already opened my eyes to so many new things, experiences and people. I’m so fortunate to meet like-minded individuals who value wellness like I do. I cannot wait to go to this event and network with all of you.
- Education. One of the things I love is continued education. There are so many aspects to wellness and it is nearly impossible to learn all of those on your own. I am so excited to learn from the experts and find the lessons that will stay with me past the W.E.L.L. Summit and into my daily life.
- New Brands. One of the best things about the W.E.L.L. Summit is they partner with so many local brands to show clean beauty, healthy nutrition, eye-opening books etc. I am so excited to become introduced to new brands that I can begin using to better myself on this wellness journey.
They have the greatest speakers and panels for this years W.E.L.L. Summit Boston and I’m so excited. Here are some of the speakers I’m looking forward to:
- Kristina Tsipouras: Founder & CEO of Moroccan Magic
- Tara Foley: Founder of Follain
- Asha Ramakrishna: Spiritual and Business Mentor
- Sara DiVello: Yoga Teacher & Author of ‘Where in the OM am I?’
Full agenda & speakers here.
Are you also interested in wellness and self-improvement? If so, you should totally think about coming to the W.E.L.L. Summit with me! It is going to be life-changing
and I’m incredibly excited. Tickets are on sale now and you can use the code WSOlivia for 15% off your ticket
*Let me know if you are going to W.E.L.L. Summit Boston so we can meet up*
Thank you W.E.L.L. Summit for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.